If you’d like to sell your products on-line I can offer you an affordable eCommerce / Shopping cart option.
I use a free open source plugin, Woo-commerce, which allows me to install eCommerce on your website * for a much lower price than a normal eCommerce set up would, but gives you amazing flexibility to update your shopping cart yourself.
A shopping cart can be set up on your website * with up to 20 products for just £250.
This includes configuring your cart so that you can accept payment by paypal BACS, cheque to your postal address or cash on delivery. Other payment gateways have additional costs.
It also includes setting up categories for different products, postage costs for each product including global settings. I can show you how to add more products or delete them yourself.
Costs of adding further products would be aprox £20 per 10 products. See example of a shopping cart on www.annabelwilkes.co.uk/shop
Key features of WooCommerce include
- PayPal Standard integration,
- sales and reviews reports
- multiple shipping options
- flexible couponing system
- stock control built in so you never over sell
- search option
- easy inventory management. .
You will be able to do the following on your shopping cart:
- update your own content of each product which includes text, images, products and prices.
- Add an unlimited amount of products to your website.
- Set up new categories for your products
- See all your orders and have reports about what’s selling.
- Setup coupons and discounts to orders.
- Accept payment by paypal, BACs, cheque or cash on delivery
*this shopping cart can only be set up on a website that I have set up for you or are going to set up for you. I can’t necessarily set it up for you within a website already set up by another company unless it is set up in WordPress & other criteria are set.