Basic Website – from £400. This can include the following:
- Custom design. I create it using Content Management Systems (CMS) which allows you in the future to edit the website yourself if you wish.
- up to 6 web pages with content supplied by you but with assistance with wording and layout from me.
- Contact page with email link or contact form. – see example
- Embedded Youtube and Vimeo videos – see example
- Up to 20 images supplied by you, reduced and optimised by me.
- Your own website favicon, the small image that shows up in the browser & makes your website stand out.
- A google map with directions – see example
- Search engine optimisation and advice on getting higher search engine rankings.
- Assist you in becoming visible on google map search – very important!
- Connecting your website to google analytics so you can track the traffic coming to your site.
- An hour’s instruction on how to update your website yourself – it’s easy. Or I can make changes for you. I also provide online training videos on how to update your website.
The website will be mobile friendly / fully responsive which means that the websites look good on whatever size screen the website is being viewed on, large computer, tablet or mobile phone.
Extra Costs / Options:
- Blog page including training on how to update the blog – £50. I encourage most people to include a blog on their site which improves search engine results in a big way.
- Shopping cart / eCommerce: from £250
- Hosting £45 a year.
- .co.uk Domains £10.00 per year.
- .com Domains £17 per year
- Email address: Free with your domain. So if your website is www.fabuloso.co.uk then your email can be firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Update Service from £80 per year. This includes updating WordPress and plugins ** when necessary as well as backing up the website and 2 text or photo changes a year.
NB: Further redesign or changes after this time would be quoted for, my usual hourly fee is £20. Or if you live close to St Ives, Cornwall and you are battling to make the changes yourself, we can meet up and I can show you how for the same price. Learn & update same time.
** As I mentioned WordPress & plugin updates in my update service, I’d like to just explain what this is. All my websites are set up with WordPress, a fantastic website platform that more than 25% of all websites in the world use. It is popular as it can be updated by anyone from anywhere without needing any special programs. However they are continuously updating their system and the plugins used, and these do occasionally need updating. This is simple to do, and I can show you how but sometimes problem crop up that need to be sorted and some people prefer their website developer to do this for them. This is why I offer the ‘update service’.